Preview Mix Segments Here

Video Chat Box


Free video streaming by Ustream

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Friday, September 7, 2007

My Wish List

MY WISH LIST!!!





This is a great piece of gear. It's a workstation/computer all in one. You can load over 200-300 vst's without a problem, save everything quickly, best of all, you can load any windows based software in it. You can even SURF THE WEB! I'm going to get me this baby once I get some cash flow going. But, if anyone wants to donate, I'll be willing to accept donations.

The white one is the Miko Timbaland Edition with 37 keys. The black one is the Niko. It comes in 61 and 76 keys. I'd like to get me the 76 Keys but, I aint got that kind of money. I'll settle for the white one. SO, like I said if anyone wants to donate, I'm willing to accept!

You can find out more information about this BABY at www.openlabs.com

Have a nice HUMID weekend in Mass!

No comments:


Visitor Map