Preview Mix Segments Here

Video Chat Box


Free video streaming by Ustream

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Summer Pick



Wassup people? I hope you're enjoying your summer so far. Here are some songs that I think is good for you to jam to before summer's over.

Kia Shine - So Krispy
(This my jam)
Download

Kia Shine-So Krispy Remix
Feat. Swizz Beatz, Jim Jones, Slim Thug, E-40, Young Buck, Remy Ma, & LL Cool J
Download

Cassie- Is It You
Download

Mario- How Do I Breathe Remix feat. Fabolous
Download

Bobby Valentino- If I Had My Way
Download

Bobby Valentino- I See You Pointin
Download

Nicole Sherzinger- Winning Women Feat. Rihanna
Download

Diddy- Through The Pain Feat. Mario Winans
Download

Fabolous- Real Playa Like Feat. Lloyd
Download

2 Pistols feat. T-Pain- She Got it
Download


Rich Boy - Good Things Feat. Polow Da Don and Keri Hilson
DOWNLOAD

Fabolous- Baby Don't Go Feat. T-Pain
DOWNLOAD

Snoop Dogg-Beautiful Feat. Pharell
(Just thought I'd throw a lil classic in)
Download

No comments:


Visitor Map